Friday, January 2, 2009

27 December 2008

A day that have much things happened. Don't worry. All are good things. =)
First thing, one of my cousin - Jianming is came back from London. He is a handsome guy. His face just look like a foreigners and he is tall. I guess he got 180cm++. This time he come back for his girl friend - Monique. Because Jianming and his family are have visit to Monique's hometown for one week.
Second thing, my another cousin - Jasper is having his birthday party at Euphoria with his friend. He did invite me go. So i just went there. Euphoria,not bad. It have 2 different type song in the club. The main is playing Trance, Electro. The basement is playing R n B. Guess what, i saw Dj Ssense there. He being a Dj in the R n B room. It's still have a place like bar,so you can have talk to with your friend at there. By the way, I guess i will go again for the "vibrating" dance floor. You can feel the beat under your feet. Syiok nya~~ xDD
The place we sitting. Quite private.
Brand new BMW 5 series. It do different with the old one.
Third thing and it's last, my dearest elder sis got her 3rd car in her life. BMW 5 series with M sport body kit. Damn, I want to have one too~!!! It's damn high tech. Build in GPS, handphone loud speaker funtion, and etc.After my sis get the car, she just call me and ask me go to have a look to her new car. ISSHHHH........so "hao lian" =.= I haven't try it out because my sis is rushing to his husband hometown after she got the car. =( But sure she will let me try soon. Ngek ngek ngek~

No comments: