Thursday, October 9, 2008

Italy,Barcelona and London~

Well, I'm not having vacation although i'm really wish to >.<
Is my elder sis and her hubby are going to Italy,Barcelona and London for their honey moon 2weeks!!
They also will go visit my dear cousin Jian Ming who stay at London now
Haha,sound very good huh~
I wish i can go together xD
I want to travel all the way and shop!!
Ahahahaa~guess what?? I'm a shopaholic~ (*piak* slap from my 2nd sis and she said: stop dreaming larr,wake up and finish your blog quickly!!I want to play game now!!)
Okay, here i go...


So,
I can't go travel now
Of course i asked my sis buy a lot of souvenirs come back for me *yeahooooooooo*
~\ (>o<)/~
First,i ask her buy
Paul Frank at London



Paul Frank,Paul Frank,Paul Frank~~~~~~ xDD
I guess it will be more cheaper at there
I saw a lot of Paul Frank product in Malaysia

It's really nice and the PRICE more nice
That's why i never buy it


Second,i ask her buy handbag for me
What type and what brand of handbag??
Of course
Louis Vuitton, Gucci or Burberry more better larr~
But she ask me pay myself =( No choice
I just ask her buy that she feel nice one lorr~
Not really want those famous high class brand



Third???
No more loo~
Not really that kind of greedy =)
Paul Frank, handbag and some souvenirs is more then enough larr sis
I know you love me, i love you too
Will take care your wallet geh =P
No need buy very expensive things for me
You know i never use as well one
Ahahahha~~
So, wish you and your hubby one road smooth wind here
muacks~
your beloved sister
I'll clever and clever then before, be a good girl

P/S : I haven't get the photo cd larr,wait a moment laRR

No comments: