Monday, October 13, 2008

Siao sister

Last friday(10 Oct 2008),i went to 1Utama with my 2nd sister.
Cause both of us also want to buy some present for our friends.
My shienshien birthday coming soon. She told me she want a teddy bear =.= *How old are you already dai jie,still want hug teddy bear? or you wanna be Mrs. Bean??* xDD

So we decide to shop at morning and go back work at noon.
But,i though we just buy the present then can back to work.
We not only late to work. We spend OVER RM1000 that day!!!
What to spend so much? Nah,if i got money i'll buy myself a LV bag first.
What present that so expensive??

No no no no....

We bought something in the same day.
That's why we over spend. =.=

This is what i want to describe on this post.

First,

we go to PADINI CONCEPT STORE.
My sister and i always looking nice clothes there.

3 pair of sandal (3 * 16 = 48)

I don't know why the cashier give me this large size paper bag for carry this "3" pair of sandal. weird right??

My short pants. (white = 71.10, black & brown = 59)

Well,what you see??See it clearly larR~ It's size "S"!!! Ahahaha,i still can wear size "S" pant huh~ xD
Opss,it's just some "free" flyer from Astro when we on our way to Parkson.
I took it cause it's free a pen. ><
No la,it's got some interesting thing on the flyer.
Go http://www.citvasia.com/ and check it out.
It's really fun. I like detective games.
Ta-dah~ Here it's what my sister bought for her friend.
Anna Sui's perfume. Nice taste :D (190 whole set)
Nah,it's free give from the nice Anna Sui's promoter.
Thanks a lot.
This is an Eyelash Curler. It's cost 60 Ringgit!!
Why so expensice? You will know when you see the result.
It is my sister friend ask us help her to buy,so can't make an example to you see. *Sorry*


When we was on our way to having lunch. We saw Baleno. We deicide to have a look in it.
No wonder both of us bought 422.60 clothes there.
I think untill next year i already no need buy new T-shirt. xP

Here is what i bought in Baleno. Actualy that Polo T is under Balenor only.

Others is I.P. Zone and Samuel & Kevin.

It's really nice T-shirt there have. =P

I bought 2 polo T and 5 T-shirt. My sis bought it too.

and i bought an extra Jacket.

It's for my elder sister.

She said she have no jacket for bring on plane.

So i bought 1 for her. =D

Here is the Jacket i bought for her.


Last,I go to Converse to buy a pair of limited edition Shoe. =D

I love Converse. It's comfortable and cheaper.

This is the reason that i bought Converse's product.

Not over 1000 yet?

of course,i still got something can't show out.

So i just simply describe here la~

The things that can't show out is my sister bought a dinner dress in Parkson too.It's cost 399.

And me bought the present for shien.

I can't show it here larr.

Wait over her birthday sin.

She read my blog one. XD

Nah,over 1000 already right? =x Really siao.

Shhhh,don't let my others family member know about it.

Sis and i never told them we bought a lot.

If not,they sure "shoot" me. XD

6 comments:

wei shien said...

aiyaya~~~ teddy bear ma!!
i choose the cheaper price wat i wan to u ma.. i nowan u spend lot on me.. tat why i choose teddy bear lo~
cos it's the most cheaper price which i wan in my list wer...
if i told u wat i wan with the truth i scare ur eye will drop down le... lolz
erm erm...~ why nowan show the gift which u buy for me wo?? y so clever gotta wait after 15.10.2008 nie?? haiz.... =(

Roxanne said...

well~
i will show you when 15 oct night =p
wait and see

Siu KeOnG said...

something cannot show?? bra or underwear??hahahahhaa

wei shien said...

-.-""" u buy me underwear o bra ma??

Tyng said...

really siao 1=.=|||
shoping spend over 1k+
pai seh ar..
我路过kacau下姐~>"<

Roxanne said...

hahaha~
want to know what is it?
just wait larr~
=p