Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy

Long time didn't update my blog.
I been lazy in this pass few weeks. =P
Actually i'm quite busy for work now days.
Because one of my colleague will not back to work unless he find a new place to stay in our working area.
Wtf,man...
It's make me cannot work at morning shift!!
Gotta work untill very late only can back home.
I'm sick of it. Aikssss....
15th of November 2008
I forgot to bring my key out to work.
So i have no key to back home when night.
Normally my family will stay at home.
But this time they all gone out for my aunty's birthday at Cheras.
I have no choice so i stay in car and wait my family back.
Then i felt boring so sms one of my friend.
He ask me out to yum cha and accompany me to wait.
Wah,so touch neh~
Actually he felt boring too cause it's a saturday night!!
But no place to go xDD
ahahahhaa~
Joke =x
Here is the place we meet.
Old Town.
We took some stupid photo.
Erm,really stupid right?I felt that me in this photo look very weird.
What do you think?
Owh,it's very late now.
i'm gonna go to bed now.
Anyway,thanks for accompany me,Mr Siu Keong. =)
Good night and sweet dream to everyone.
Ciao~

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

you are welcome..who give u permission to put my photo at ur blog har??? i dont want give your solider shoot die le....

i dont understand what mean look weird??????

Roxanne said...

aiyo...already post lo
suan lar~~
anyway,no soldier will shoot you
no worry
erm,don't know
isn't i look weird???

Siu KeOnG said...

You look what weird o? Is it meet up me this handsome guy, so u look shy ar??hahahaha