Friday, February 20, 2009

Fast Food of Love

Long time didn't update my blog. Well, somebody complain about it. Why always post lyrics? Errmmm,i just want to share the song that i think it's nice. So i post it here. But i don't know what you guys think about it. Maybe you guys are don't care about it at all. So untill now i never get some respond. :S HAHA...

Anyway,I just in love with someone. Since last time break with my ex. I never felt to date with someone. Even i got a lot of people are trying to chase me. Those peopls i already know them long time. Know what people they are and know a lot of things about them. But i never say yes to them. Last time i tried to "chase" someone. Erm, yea. I think is me to "chase" cause i ask at first. But at last,we are no news. :S

I always told my friends :"Never date with somebody that you not know them well.". And now, i broke what i said to my friends. I have no any excuse cause there is always no excuse. Ok, intro something about him now. His name is Edward (Of course not Edward Cullen lar although i wish xD). I don't know why we going so fast. Actually i just know him around 1 month. Fast huh?!?! I don't know how long that i can go on with him. But i do believe the things are always EASY to come, EASY to go.

2 comments:

jiankang said...

EDWARD huh~ now i know

Roxanne said...

ehhhhhhhhh
you got see my blog ka?
now you only know is him ka?
that day you got see already mah