Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm not happy right now!!

Yea,i am not happy right now. Because of my job. I never feel so strongly that i want to change my job and i can't wait to leave my recently company. I don't want to stay in shop or office anymore. So, i do skip my work few times. I just give an excuse to my boss when i skip my work. I never wait my boss approve then i straight away not go to work. I done wrong? Maybe but i just don't care.
What that i not stastify about? Is tha paid, the post, the time and the content about my job. When i join this company,my boss did tell me about the job. Just accounting, and some admin job. So he give the pay quite reasonable at first cause accountant never have get pay more than 1.*k(i just got spm cert. and no experience). After i work for him 1 month,my job become sales + accounting + admin + personal assistant. WTF?!?!
My working hours become long and longer. I work from 10 - 1 or 2 -11 when weekdays, 11 - 11 when weekends and public holidays. And i work from weekdays to weekends,weekends to public holidays(got1 day off when weekdays lar...). And there is no OT for me. Some of my friend said : " Wah, where got admin or accountant work on wekends and public holidays 1????Are you sure you're an accountant + admin only ar??" =.= I have nothing to answer my friends.
But my boss do kind lar..He borrow me his old iswara to drive cause i have no transport to work and got allowence for the petrol and MC. But i don't think that can consider to the salary lo... Nevermind,I bear it untill i get my bonus. But he made me totally dissapoint when i get it. Maybe i am very lucky cause i still got bonus but i do not stastify about it. haizzzz.....
I'm more feel helpless now cause my boss hired another girl to take over my job. But i haven't tell him i want to resign. So my job become more complicated now. T.T I feel so sad.... haiz....

No comments: