Monday, March 8, 2010

Leaving.

Another 4days and 5hours. I gotta leave here. The place i lived for 22years. What feeling should i have among sad. I leaving my home sweet home, my beloved mom and family, best buddy Wei Shien, Soon, Piu, Dai Loi JT, Africa guy AY...and of course my BB Edward.

Actually when i was young. I always dream about to go other country by myself. To look around the world, how is other place look like, how is the local people and bla bla bla... Now is the chance but i feel reluctant. It's so complicated. I just gotta grow up and become more mature on minds.
Not making trouble to my family. Buddha please bless me everything go smooth. I really don't want to make trouble.

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Is good to travel to oversea and explore more culture and life. Is okla, roxanne. You are young. Dont like me so old only go to africa, this is call jit tor :P

However good luck for u , we will miss u always. 1 or 2 year can fast pass only. 勇敢的去闯吧。

Africa guy, auyongck

Johnt|M said...

Girls...

I am actually proud of you that you can take this decision. What we can do is to support you...

Please do take care of yourself and remember to enjoy the journey.

Edward Chew said...

Bei bei,
Take good care there. Don't worry BB,BB will be fine,i will hardworking here,earn alot of money and wait for your answer,i will flight there to meet you if got job for me there. I promise you ~ i love you,only you ~ Roxanne Wong jin wen! I will waiting for you! Muacks ! Love you,miss you!

Your Bb, EdwardChew